The Master of Science degree in Management is intended to facilitate
the professional development of individuals currently in management
positions and to provide in depth study for individuals aspiring to
move into management. The program consists of 33 credit hours of core
and elective study and builds upon the student’s academic and
professional experience. Combining the M.S. with the necessary
prerequisites gives the student a broad background in management skills
applicable in organizations at the managerial level.
Gerard F. Zappia, M.B.A., M.S.Ed.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree at an accredited institution with a cumulative
index of 3.0. Prior coursework should include an introductory course or training
in management, marketing, accounting, computer use, and statistics, or the appropriate
professional background and work experience.
- Presentation of official transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Application and fee.
- Completion of the personal-professional statement as described on the application
- Interview with the Program Director.
For Fall or Spring Term:
The application deadline is the first of every month, except in the
months of January, August, and December when no admissions decisions