The Master of Science degree in Human Resource Management is
designed to facilitate the professional and career development of
individuals currently working in human resource management, and to
provide in-depth study and preparation for those who wish to gain entry
into the field.
Students will receive the preparation needed to be active and
informed members of their professional community, and to have a keen
awareness of the issues and trends driving the human resource
management field. Emphasis is placed on the role of globalization and
the need for cultural competencies.
Gerard F. Zappia, M.B.A., M.S.Ed.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree at an accredited institution with a cumulative
index of 3.0.
to three years of full-time work experience in a human resource or related
field. Applicants without work experience in a human resources related
field should have a baccalaureate degree in human resource management
or a related field.
- Presentation of official transcripts.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Application and fee.
- Completion of the personal-professional statement as described on the application
- Interview with the Program Director.
For Fall or Spring Term:
The application deadline is the first of every month, except in the
months of January, August, and December when no admissions decisions